Sunday 1 February 2015

Black is the colour

Hi girls,

Thank God miserable, gloomy January is over & done with, hello Spring!

This is a very simple day to night outfit, perfect whilst at work or shopping with pumps during the day & just add heels & a statement necklace for night time. Sorted!






I'm sure you've seen my River Island jacket all over All That Glitters Facebook page, I'm a little obsessed with it! I love the fact that you can remove the faux fur collar, transforming it into a completely different jacket. I feel the fur looks better when you're all dolled, which is why I opted for just the biker look today. 





I'm loving all things khaki at the moment & here's the leather jacket with the faux fur attached ✌️

Leather Jacket: River Island
Top: Penneys 
Leather skinnies: H&M
Boots: Topshop 

 


Any plans for Valentines? Date night or night with the girls?! 💕



Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :) Pinterest 
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment