Tuesday 18 November 2014

My Birthday Weekend

Hi Girls, 

I turned 24 this weekend, one step closer to the scary 25 haha :) I was absolutely spoiled all weekend between presents, surprises & treats! 

My boyfriend, Rochey surprised me by arriving to the house a few days before planned & then told me that we were staying in The G Hotel the following night.  


Like every girl, the first thing that crossed my mind was that I had nothing to wear (totally forgetting that my wardrobe was overflowing). I was so happy, perfect treat.









The G was fabulous, as you can see from the above photos. We had dinner & cocktails before hitting the town, let's just say we may have had one too many haha. Definitely celebrated my birthday in style.

I was showered with gifts all weekend, every girls dream, between new clothes, perfume, weekends away, you name it. I was in my element!! Thanks everyone 💜 

The rest of the weekend consisted of some of my favourite things - spinning around, going for dinner, shopping, visiting & cuddling up on the couch watching romcoms.
I hope you all had a great weekend too. I'll blog about some of the presents I received during the week, might even do an outfit post! 

Stay tuned... 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :)
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment