Tuesday 21 October 2014

Winter Woolies in October

Hi Girls,

Brrrrr!! With only 65 days left until Christmas, it is really beginning to feel like Winter time! It's time to wrap up in our cosy knits & coats...& a hot cup of cocoa never hurt anyone! Here's one of my go-to outfits over the Autumn/Winter period.



Shirt - River Island | Chain - New Look | Jumper - H&M



Coat - Penneys | Boots - Zara | Leather look trousers - H&M








I am so in love with my oversized coat, €30 may I add!! It's so cosy & just as versatile, grey is the perfect neutral colour. It's very warm but if you wanted to layer up, there is more than enough room to do so. Cheap & chic!




Being a jumper lover, I love layering - but I hate when it looks too bulky... Ta-dah! I bring you the shirt collar bib! It is one of the handiest little garments I own. Be it a chunky knit or a thin cashmere jumper, this bib covers all aspects. It's a win win situation, more chic, less bulk! I wore it under my maroon jumper in the above photos, you'd never tell. Now, I have my eyes on this pretty, embellished one :)





Now for that cocoa... 



Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :)
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x


No comments:

Post a Comment