Tuesday 14 October 2014

Ailbhe's 30th ♡

Hi girls,

I hope you all had a great weekend, I sure did! My sister Ailbhe turned 30 on Saturday so we had a family party & a crazy night out on the town, we all suffered yesterday - hangover central. 

So here's my outfit post, I haven't posted one in a while!





Belt - Penneys




I bought my embellished top in Miss Selfridge in the Dundrum shopping centre last weekend before we went to the Ed Sheeran concert which was AMAZING!!! I'd to do it all over again!! 


I picked up the textured white skirt in River Island for €33, it's high waisted & comes with a gold plated belt! I opted to wear my new belt (€4) from Penneys(which I new adore!!) to balance out the outfit, I love the tassel!! Nude courts are also from Penneys, as you have previously seen here.


My Boyfriend Rochey & I


Mama, Ailbhe & I





It was a great night of laughter, friendship, family & cocktails... 





Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin'Facebook & Twitter! Follow me :)
x

Grá mór,

Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment