Friday 8 August 2014

The classic chic court

                                        

                               


Hi girls, 

Happy Friday :)

Whether it's pay day or not, you could be wearing these little beauties this weekend. 

As some of you may have seen on All That Glitters Facebook page, I posted a photo of metallic courts that are coming to Penneys soon, a lot of you were very interested in them, so I thought is share my latest bargain purchase with you.

I bought patent black court heels in Penneys for €12 in Dublin last week, they're incredibly chic, comfortable(not that that ever stopped us buying heels) & cheap as chips!! 

I have been day dreaming about them all week & I'm even working winter outfits around them. My auntie came home from town earlier this week & surprised me with a nude pair (probably to stop me yapping on & on about my black pair)!!

So girls, grab yourself a pair, team them with your trusty boyfriend jeans, a crisp white shirt, a statement necklace & a strawberry daiquiri... Enjoy!

Tag All That Glitters on Facebook, Instagram & on Twitter to share your style with us. 

Have a good weekend x 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to wander into Penny's soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Get them before they're gone... Amaze 👌 xx

      Delete