Monday 21 April 2014

Long weekend








I hope you all had a great weekend, I had a 5 day weekend, loved it!! I made the most of it, went shopping, met up with friends, went on a road trip with my boyfriend, enjoyed the sunshine & went out last night, all & all an excellent weekend!






Here's a few snaps of last nights' outfit. I wore this dress last Summer on a night out in cork, you can read that blog post by clicking here. I teamed it with nude heels last time but opted for my new chunky wedges last night, very Baby Spice :)


Dress - Topshop, Heels - Penneys


I bought the cutest turquoise clutch in Pull & Bear whilst shopping in Dublin, absolute bargain at €12.99. Buy yours now -> here. Perfect match with Penneys chunky heels.




Let's hope this week flies by #livingfortheweekend


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

1 comment: