Sunday 6 April 2014

Ice cream Sunday


Can you believe it's April already?! Ooh and is that the sun I see? Unreal :)

This blog post is well overdue, I haven't blogged in ages!! So, I'm back :P I post a lot of random photos on All That Glitters Facebook page if you'd like to keep updated -> Click here. to like it!

As some of you may have seen on my Facebook page, I posted a photo of these gorgeous chunky heels from Penneys earlier this month! They are now in store :) I picked mine up yesterday!! :)  







#windswept haha!!


Sunglasses- River Island, Vest - Pull & Bear, Jeans - H&M, Heels - Penneys

I bought this whole outfit for under €50 - excluding my sunnies ;) I Fell in love with this cropped vest in Pull & Bear whilst shopping in Dublin with my sister, I'm regretting not buying it in every colour as it was only €4.99!! I picked these jeans up in H&M for €19.99 - you can't go wrong with dark denim & of course my little summer staple - the heels only cost €18!! Absolute bargain buys!! :)










I've given my blog a bit of a facelift - I neglected it for a while & thought it needed a little TLC today - so if you scroll up to the top of the page you'll see brand spanking new tabs :) I need to work on All That Glitters Friday Fix - oops, but the outfits tab is up to date - simply click on the outfit you want to see & it'll bring you to that blog post! Simples :) 


Keep up to date with All That Glitters


& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment