Wednesday 19 February 2014

Valentine's Day

 
 
 

 
 



My boyfriend & I spent our first Valentines together last weekend :) We went for dinner on Thursday night in Marco Polo, a beautiful restaurant in Limerick City, followed by a few drinks in his local. Perfect date night :) We took it easy as we had a very exciting day ahead, a Valentines wedding :) which only made the special day more exciting! We had such a fabulous day & night..What did you do for Valentines?! :)

I bought this gorgeous little Julien Macdonald cobalt blue number last month in Debenhams. I love the 3D petal detailing & of course the tulle, like a prom dress - very Carrie Bradshaw! I have always loved royal blue, I think it really compliments Irish skin tones. I bought these pretty little strapped heels in Penneys last year, read the full post here.

I hope you all had a fab Valentine's Day, whether you spent it with your other half or Ben & Jerry :)
 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters

 
& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour of that dress! It goes great with your colouring :)

    Katie
    thesavvystyler1.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete