Thursday 30 January 2014

Party playsuit

Playsuit - iClothing, Belt - New Look, Boots & Bag - Zara.
Earrings, Bracelets & Watch - River Island. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi Girls,
Hope you're all having a fabulous week, TGIF (tomorrow) haha :)
 
Here's what I wore last Saturday night, as some of you have seen sneak peeks on my facebook page!
My sister & I had a mad night out with the Cork girlies we met on holidays last Summer, love little reunions :)
 
I have also recently posted this cute little playsuit on my facebook page - it's the perfect day-to-night outfit! I can't wait to team it with black tights & pumps or boots for cinema dates, but on Saturday I opted to bare my legs, team it with this dark green belt (bargain at €4 or €5).  I wore my trusty black booties & studded bag, what's new? "You can take the girl out of the honky tonk, but you can't take the honky tonk out of the girl". Speaking of honky tonk, were you lucky enough to bag Garth Brooks tickets today?! If you have any spares, please send them my way :)
 
 
 White nails & gold accessories
 
 
 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x
 
& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold jewellery, especially the rings! :) Didn't get any Garth Brooks tickets, I didn't realise how many fans he had until yesterday? Haha
    Lucy x
    http://www.shortgirlhighheels.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucy, Oops forgot to mention some of those rings are actually from Penneys :) Ya I got 2, need 4 haha.. Are you a fan?! :)

      I'll check out your blog now :)

      Neasa
      x

      Delete