Sunday 13 October 2013

Burgundy, leather & bling

Statement Necklace, Bag & Heels - Penneys | Knitted Jumper - H&M
| Leather Skirt - Mango   
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 

My Sister Ailbhe turned 21+ this weekend, here's a photo of a little D.I.Y prezzie I made for her.



We celebrated her birthday in Cork City boi! We had so much fun :)

This was my first time wearing my real leather Mango skirt, I love it! I always opt for skater skirts as I'm a pure girly girl but I fell in love with this beauty whilst shopping online. It's very rock chic & will look fab with tough boots come Winter time but I paired it with my strappy courts from Penneys for a prettier look!

I love this burgundy bargain from H&M - €19.95. I must admit, I own a crazy amount of jumpers, so I didn't exactly need it... but you can wear them with skirts, jeans, over dresses, have I proved my point?! :)I bought this gorgeous statement necklace & the cosy wooly jumper on the day. As some of you may have seen, this necklace is available in Penneys for €10! Their Limited Edition Collection is amazing!!

Now for some hangover food, jammies & dvd's... Happy Sunday! X


Keep up to date with All That Glitters

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x
 
& I'm new to Twitter! Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x


1 comment:

  1. Great look! I love your heels!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete