Monday 2 September 2013

Saturday Night..♡

 
A black pleated leather skirt is just as important as a LBD in my wardrobe! It's so easy to style, be it casual or formal wear.
 
 In the above photo I teamed it with a black cami, they're available in several colours in Penneys. I've already mentioned it in my Add it to your shopping list post.
 
Another statement item I abso adore is my MOSCHINO belt I received as a birthday present last year! I layered up on gold bling (as per usual). Loving my new eagle chain I bought on sale in Miss Selfridge - Gold, Silver & Bronze!
 
I'm in love with my new booties from Zara - perfect for AW! They're so cute :)
 
 
 
And last, but certainly not least! My new bag - €25 reduced to €9 in Dorothy Perkins! I never usually shop in Dorothy Perkins, unless I'm checking out their jewellery (which is always on sale) so I was delighted to find this little gem.. I love tassles, and the detailing is so elegant & classy!
 
 
 
Hope you all had a good weekend, here's to a good week... :)
 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters ->

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x



Grá mór,
Neasa x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment