Sunday 29 September 2013

Freshman

Neon cross necklace & gold bracelets - Topshop,
Gold elephant necklace & pearl bracelet - Penneys.  
 
 
I instantly fell in love with this "Freshman" tee when I saw it in Penneys. I think it looks exactly like one you'd find in Topshop! I went for a bigger size as I like the oversize look - Oversize American Football Tee - €8 in Penneys! Serious bargain, where else would you find it?!
 
 
 
 
I teamed it with my H&M wax effect black skinnies, they go with absolutely everything! I picked them up for under €30, they're quiet expensive in other high street shops! They're the perfect day-to-night trousers, as they work well with flats or heels & they feel amazing on! I opted for my little Topshop pumps for this look but they also look great with stilettos!
 
 
 
I layered my jewellery as per usual - rock rose bracelet my sister bought me is from Miss Selfridge, love it! Rings are from Topshop & River Island! Check out All That Glitters for more deets!
 

Keep up to date with All That Glitters &

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x



Grá mór,
Neasa x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment