Wednesday 28 August 2013

What I wore! ♥




 
Dress - Topshop, Bag - Vintage, Heels - Bershka
 
 
Here's what I wore to a friends' 21st birthday party in Cork last weekend, we had a great night boi!!
 
I kept it very simple with a white crochet dress, brown heels & bag & funked it up by adding colourful armcandy & lashings of gold bling!
 
I love the cut-out detail in this dress, very 60s! This dress always reminds me of Twiggy - hair cut & all haha :) My sister bought me this gorgeous vintage bag & I cannot stop using it! 
 
 
As some of you may have seen on my Facebook Page - I am a little obsessed with Catrice Cosmetics - esp their nail polishes! Below I am wearing number 4 of their Ultimate Nudes collection, called Apropos Coco!

 


Keep up to date with All That Glitters ->

Instagram & Bloglovin' Facebook x



Grá mór,
Neasa x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment