Saturday 11 May 2013

You go (cow)girl


My latest obsession & girl crush - Scarlett from Nashville ♡


Crop Top, Lace skirt &
cowboy boots - River Island





YSL inspired ring - Pandora's box,
 Rings - Penneys




I am 100% obsessed with the new Nashville series, as you've probably already seen on my facebook and instagram!!
 
This is a very typical Scarlett look - lace, boots, chilled, southern style! I cannot get enough of it.

My sister Ailbhe has always loved cowboy boots, I'm wearing hers in the above photos! I'm slighty obsessed with their laid back/boho look at the moment - will defo be sporting these on Summer nights out, perfect with denim cut-offs! :)

Massive thanks to my personal photographer - Fionn Conroy...
 
  who's now starting to charge :)
 
 

Now all I need is Gunnar ;)
Have you been tuning into Nashville? #hooked

 



Grá mór,
Neasa x






4 comments: