Saturday 4 May 2013

Go your own way ☮














Emerald Ring - Pandora's Box, Midi Ring - Penneys,
Yellow & Zebra  Bracelets - Crete,
 Gold bracelets -  Topshop, Watch - River Island

Vest - H&M, Jeans - Zara,
Heels - Topshop


Gilet - Penneys

A girl can never have enough white vests!! They add a clean, polished look to your outfit - be it daytime or night time! I opted for a white statement vest I got in H&M & paired it with my green Zara jeans, plain & simple :)

I'm the type of girl that will buy an item in every colour if I like it - these jeans were no exception! Check them out for yourself - comfy, great quality & they come in totes amaze colours right here. I Love Zara's TRF collection,  It's young & fresh, just like we are ;)
 


Wearing my Zara studded bag - once again!! It really is my go-to clutch! Penneys have a very similar one in store atm - for half the price! Snatch one up, you won't regret it! :)

First time wearing this leather gilet, a prezzie I got for CHRISTMAS!! Shows how much clothes I hide away in my wardrobe! Time for some spring - make that Summer cleaning... Eeeeek so excited for Summer, are you?  Enjoy your Bank Holiday weekend, make it a fun one! :)


♥•♥•♥




Grá mór,
Neasa x










4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! Especially the tee!

    xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Summerlook :)

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete