Tuesday 2 April 2013

Jai ho


Denim Shirt - Penneys, White Vests - Zara, Navy Disco Pants - Penneys,
 Lita's - Boohoo


My latest obsession - head pieces!



Watch - River Island, Bracelets - Topshop & Penneys,
Rings - New Look & Topshop, Chain - Topshop.




The girls & I decided to go out for a few drinks on Saturday night, here's what I wore! I went for a very simple outfit (eventually - after trying on half my wardrobe)! I bought these navy disco pants for..wait for it... €10! More money for vodka - bonus! :)

I have already mentioned my love for head pieces in my last post A little head piece of heaven. I bought this particular one in River Island, it transforms your whole look! One of my readers also mentioned that you can use old necklaces as head pieces - it's a very handy tip & it's free :) Reuse, recycle ;)



Ailbhe, Rachel & I x



                         Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
           Summery sunny day inniu & mid week already tomorrow...

                           - things are looking up :)



Follow me :)






Grá mór,
Neasa x

4 comments:

  1. Love the look, the pants are awesome! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the navy disco pants look so good on you!
    I have the black ones and wear them all the time :)
    I actually did a post on styling disco pants.

    Keep it up :)
    xoxo
    Joanna

    http://wearyourheartoutt.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete