Sunday 7 April 2013

High hopes





Belt & Bracelets - Penneys, Rings - New Look & Topshop, Clutch - Zara


Bunny ring - Topshop


Gold plated earrings - Topshop



I bought this black jumpsuit in the River Island Winter Sale 2 years ago & only removed the tags last weekend - I'm the worst!! I've always loved playsuits, esp come Summer time - I'm always sporting them on holliers! So catsuits or jumpsuits really should have come to mind, considering our cold Irish weather! Jumpsuits are just as versatile as a LBD, simple, chic, comfortable & stylish - all you have to do is add accessories! 

I went for the less is more look - you can't go wrong :) "Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and remove one accessory" (Coco Chanel)

I wore my favourite Topshop heels, that I haven't worn in ages, as I was slightly obsessed with my Lita's for the past few months! Summer is coming closer & closer, which means.. bubye boots, hello wedges :) I'm in love with a particular pair from Asos that aren't on sale 'til the end of the month! Boo :(

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Follow me :)






Grá mór,
Neasa x


8 comments:

  1. I love your clutch! You look stunning xoxo
    http://tfd-thefashiondistrict.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm absolutely in love with that clutch!!!!! vouxbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumpsuit! It looks great on you!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty Nezii! :)
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too sure about that but thanks Simona :)

      Delete