Sunday 24 March 2013

The Emerald Oz




My sister Ailbhe & I x


I have previously mentioned how versatile a LBD can be, it's a wardrobe must-have! As my dress was very simple, I decided to inject a splash of colour by wearing these gorgeous emerald green heels I bought in River Island two years ago! I have been waiting for an opportunity to wear them, so what better than a wedding on St.Patrick's weekend?

I love these gold charm earrings I also bought in River Island, they add such an impact to your outfit! I decided less was more & wore a watch, simple gold bracelets and a few rings (don't have photos - rushing as usual) It was such a beautiful wedding, everyone looked so pretty! :)







These pictures were taken literally 30 seconds before I went out so please excuse the quality :) I was also extremely hungover, so I needed a very comfortable outfit!! Shorts, Lita's & a black vest - simple! Adding a tiny pop of colour to my outfit with emerald green earrings from H&M, if you can't already tell I'm very into emerald green at the moment :) I previously wore this vintage belt, I love it's rustic look & gold detailing! Thrift shopping is so much fun, never know what you could find! We attended this month's Pandoras Box event in town yesterday, it never disappoints!

I love these River Island cut-offs that I cannot wait to wear this Summer!! I have been buying bikini's, shorts & sunglasses for the last month....& finally booked our holiday last night! Too excited  :)



I can't believe it has been a month since my last blog post - but that's it for now!


Hope you enjoyed reading this! Feel free to share your comments below .. 




Follow me :)

Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment