Saturday 23 February 2013

Only know you love her when you let her go ♡

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Top - Vero Moda, Skirt - River Island, Lita Boots - Boohoo.


Belt - Vintage, Turquoise Ring - Pandora's Box Event,
Jade Ring - Topshop, Bracelets - H&M, Penneys, Topshop.
 
I am actually in love with this little beauty I found in a vintage store - real leather belt, with heavy gold detailing! It's fab & adds a rustic feel to this simple look! This turquoise ring is also a great little piece I picked up at the Pandora's Box Event last weekend!
 
 
Waffle Knit Cardigan - Tk Maxx
 
 
Here's what I wore on a night out with the girls last weekend!
 
I bought this little lace skater skirt in River Island over a year ago, finally decided to take the tags off & dare to wear it! I love skater skirts - so girly & simple!
 
As you've seen in previous posts, I do tend to wear my Lita boots a lot!! So, it would be rude not to buy them in brown...wouldn't it? Brown does go with everything... :)
 
A few people have asked where I got this statement necklace - I bought in two years ago, I remember it being on sale but cannot remember where I bought it, either Topshop or Miss Selfridge! First time I wore it... I'm the worst for storing away my new items & forgetting all about them until I stumble upon them months later! #badhabit
 
February is flying - can't believe March is less than a week away! Closer to summer...now all I have to do is sort out my holidays! Hmmm...
 
Hope you all have a fun-filled weekend :)
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed reading this..




Follow me :)

Grá mór,
Neasa x


 
 
 
 
 
 


 


2 comments: