Saturday 12 January 2013

New Years Eve x





Aztec Earrings - Miss Selfridge, Watch - RI, Bracelets - Penneys.


Gúna - Miss Selfridge, Lita Boots - Boohoo, Bag - Zara.





Here's what I wore on NYE! I bought this LBD (with a twist) in Miss Selfridge 2 or 3 years ago! As you all know, I love a little bit of sparkle, so you can only imagine my excitement when I found this little gem hidden in the back of my wardrobe! #magpie

I thought it was perfect for the night as it had just enough sequin & sparkle and a sweetheart neckline which I always find so flattering & girly! I added Lita Boots to toughen it up!

I decided not to wear my Miss Selfridge sequin blazer, incase I'd be mistaken for a disco ball! I opted for a cropped black blazer instead - less is more! :)




 
Love this!!x


I'm loving memory jars at the moment & I'm so excited to start mine! Too often, we forget all the little things that make us happy throughout the year!
So..... Why not jot all your memories & highlights down?! The best of 2013!

Basically, you start with an empty jar and over the course of a year, every time something good, fun  or positive happens write it down and pop it into the jar. At the end of the year, you empty out the contents of your jar and read all the things that made you smile over the past year! Too cute eh? :)

I'll keep you posted ;)

Here are some of  my fave quotes to live by in 2013 :)

* Don't let anyone, ever, dull your sparkle!

* Make things happen :)

* She believed she could, so she did!

*  Be yourself - everyone else is already taken ;)

* Life is too short to wait!

* You can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one! :)

& my personal favourite....

* Never, ever, stop dreaming!


Hope you enjoyed reading this!


Follow me :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment