Sunday 20 January 2013

"I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet."


Coatigan - River Island, White Tee - Zara, Jeans - River Island, Hidden Heel Hightops - River Island



Khaki Parka, Boyfriend Beanie, Socks & Tights - Dunnes Stores.


'N' Necklace - Topshop, Clock Necklace - Asos, Watch - River Island,
 Gold Bracelets - Penneys, Notebook - Accesorize

My Photographer - Mr. Fionn Conroy :)


One of my many New Year resolutions is to start saving - mission impossible I know!! I'm the worst!! So I'm avoiding town, nights out & the likes, at all costs! So when I went into town yesterday to buy some groceries, clothes were the last thing on my mind - wink wink, nudge nudge!
 

I've been looking for the perfect khaki parka since my birthday in November, but me being as fussy as ever, found a fault with each & every one! Don't even get me started on my little beauty that was sold out in Oasis :( So there I was 'grocery' shopping when BOOM I spotted a perfect little parka in.... Dunnes! See above photos - This little contrast leatherette sleeve parka set me back €55 (so much for saving) hence the SATC quote - "I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet." :) 


Since I had to check out anyway, it would be rude not to pick up a few more items! Every girl loves a boyfriend beanie, I fell for this baby pink cosy knit one! Perfect to keep our little heads warm & toasty and extremely handy on bad hair days! I'm loving patterened tights at the moment, love the bold impact they add to your outfit! Cosy socks - need I say more?

What I wore - I went for a very simple, laid back look. I wore my colourful maroon kicks to add playfulness to my understated outfit, along with a classic white tee, gold accesories, & River Island jeans! I have already mentioned my love for these hightops here -click me!!. Love this beautiful boyfriend coatigan I borrowed from my sister! :)



As some of you may have seen on my Instagram, here's an update of my memory jar!
Have you started yours? How are you doing? 
I hope you have a lot of happy memories so far :)


Hope you enjoyed reading this!


Follow me :)


Grá mór,
Neasa x

 

1 comment: