Tuesday 25 December 2012

' Twas the night before Christmas...




Burgundy Swing Coat - Next, Disco Pants - Fashion Union, Vintage Bag - Penneys,
Studded Chelsea Boots - Republic

 
 

 
 
As a family tradition for years, our family meet up with our cousins and extended family the night before Christmas Eve. I love exchanging prezzies, enjoying that Christmasy feeling, dressing up, drinking Cocoa (followed by some cheeky Vodkas), singing along to Christmas songs (Michael Bublé on repeat!!) & spending Christmas with the people we love.
 
 
I enjoyed our festive fun, laughter & banter - I wore this gorgeous burgundy coat I found in Next last Christmas, I love it's rich colour, tough texture/material, great quality, the removable fur collar & above all it's girliness! I really don't wear it enough, I teamed it with a vintage brown bag from Penneys that completed the outfit. I love how burgundy & brown compliment each other! I also wore Disco Pants & a Topshop Jumper (that you can't see in the above photos). Cosy/Casual look paired with Chelsea Boots for an edgier look!
 
 
So, there I was hair messily thrown up, minimal make-up, enjoying our meal when I got a few texts wondering if I was going out...  


Studded Skull Vest - Topshop, Disco Pants- Fashion Union, Lita Boots- Boohoo,
Studded Bag - Zara

 


 
                                                              
 
 
You guessed it, I decided to go out! Rushing (as always) I tried to acheive a day-to-night time look!!

I worked around my Disco Pants, wearing my studded skull vest instead of my jumper, Lita boots instead of Chelsea boots for a dressier look, layered it up with a cropped blazer, topped up my tan (naturally of course - with the beautiful weather we're having) & make-up, changed my jewelery & bag! All within 20 mins!
 
I'm obsessed with wearing odd earrings at the moment (a trait of my mothers), it gives your outfit a quirkier look.
I wore a horseshoe earring from Warehouse along with a dramatic vintage Cross earring I picked up a few years ago (see above photo).
 

Love spontanious nights out, they always turn out to be the best!!
 
I hope you're all enjoying Christmas.
Have a wonderful Christmas Day!
  




Follow me :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x

2 comments: