Sunday 2 December 2012

 

 

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

 

 

Dress, Heels & Wooden Bracelet - Topshop
Studded Bag - H&M
Studded Bracelet - Penneys
Gold Watch & Cross Ring - River Island
Belt - Moschino



 

Between dinner for my friends' birthday in L'Osteria Da Roberta, sleepover & The Toy Show with the girls & my brother Oisíns' 21st birthday it was a very busy fun-packed weekend! :)

I decided to wear my own 21st dress on Saturday, a LBD that every girl should have!
Perfect for those nights you're stuck for an outfit or rushed for time. LBD's are a wardrobe staple, just change your heels, bag, jewellery, etc & voila, completly different look! :)

I teamed it with my Moschino Belt, that tranforms every outfit!
I love the real leather strap & of course the gold lettering, adds class & a bit of bling to your outfit.

I've worn both my dress & heels on many occasions! Just goes to show how versatile black is and how good the quality is. Topshop is known for that.

I wore minimal jewelerry as my belt & bag were my statement items.

weekend in pictures -

 
 
In other news - I am soooo excited about Christmas!!
 
Cocoa, Christmas shopping, decorating, dressing up, nights out!!
 Yay, my favourite time of year :)

Can't wait to start decorating the house, will post photos soon!



Hope you enjoyed reading this!
 
Follow me :)
 
 
 

Grá mór,
Neasa x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment