Sunday 9 December 2012

Galway Christmas Market





Finally decided to go to the Christmas Market in Galway City on Thursday night, along with my Mama & my sister. Love seeing all the lights & decorations in town, I'm like a child! :)

I have an obsession with crépes -  so that was obvs my first stop :) Amazing!!

The carousel was closed due to bad weather, but that didn't dampen our spirits as we were spoiled for choice between food & drinks! So much to choose from - crepes, pretsels, chocolate covered waffles & marshmallows,macaroons, you name it.. Homer Simpson moment hmmmmmmmm :)

The Coca Cola Truck arrived on the following night (typical), very excited to see that soon. Holidays are coming :)



Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner, time to finish off my last minute shopping & enjoy every second of the festive season!!


It's never too early to say it so...  Merry Christmas!! :)
Hope you enjoyed reading this!



Follow me :)



Grá mór,
Neasa x

No comments:

Post a Comment