Wednesday 21 November 2012


Welcome to my world..

My name is Neasa & I'm from Galway, Ireland :)
& this is my very first blog. EVER!

I'm a little obsessed with fashion, vintage, photography & DIY!! Just a little ;)

My Mama has always said "All that glitters is not gold..." and i find it very true, so what better way to start my blog, with only 33 days 'til christmas, with a little magic & sparkle...... & fashion of course!

I'm thinking sequins, glitter, gold, bling, sparkle...... & just a little bit of pixiedust. :)

I'll start off with the gem i found Boohoo, my new Sequin Skirt:





I originally bought this €38 skirt for my birthday, which was last weekend. I loved the vintage feel it had :)
I wore it with black Topshop killer heels, River Island navy silk vest & a black fitted blazer from Penneys & gold accesories, sorted!

As it's a statement item, it's best to keep the rest of your outfit chic & simple.

You can wear this skirt with just about anything as there are navy, black, green & gold shades going through the skirt.

Detailing is amazing, great price & is very comfy. That said, i did find myself tugging at it all night trying to keep it down. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :)

Perfect for festive nights to come, as you can team it with tights or bare your legs for a sexier look :)

Here's a sample of my outfit on the weekend, please excuse the messy end of the night picture :)


Heels:

Every girl loves to sparkle at Christmas time, so I was delighted when I picked up these beyond gorgeous heels in Penneys last week. To say I'm in love would be an understatement.

These heels are to die for & at €19, it would be a sin to leave them behind! (That's my excuse anyway ;) )

You have been warned, major pixiedust :)



Detailing:



These heels will add sparkle to any outfit!!

They're nude/salmon.
Adorable bow, glitter, sparkle encrusted....

What more does a girl want?!
Better run & get them before they're all sold out!!

So far, they're my two favourite sequin/glitter items for Christmas, but I will keep you updated if I buy any more :)

Hope someone enjoyed reading this, is someone reading this? Hey you, hi :)
Thanks for popping in :)

Follow me on instragram @ http://instagram.com/neziineas_x/

Hoping to hear from you,


Grá mór,
Neasa x


No comments:

Post a Comment